Thursday, October 08, 2009

Baltimore comic con

Photobucket

The ACT-I-VATE PRIMER print anthology and the ACT-I-VATE EXPERIENCE documentary debuts this weekend at Baltimore Comicon!

Help us celebrate the debut of our new ACT-I-VATE PRIMER anthology, featuring 16 original stories by members of the premier webcomics collective and a foreword by Warren Ellis. In stores 10/14.

And, please come to our ACT-I-VATE panel on Sunday, October 11th at Baltimore Comicon.

Photobucket

2:00-3:30 The ACT-I-VATE Experience
Members from ACT-I-VATE, the premiere webcomix collective, featuring Dean Haspiel, Mike Cavallaro, Jennifer Hayden, Tim Hamilton, Joe Infurnari, Simon Fraser, Kat Roberts, Michel Fiffe, and Jim Dougan, will discuss their new print anthology, THE ACT-I-VATE PRIMER (which debuts at the show), and will also debut, "The ACT-I-VATE Experience," a 45-minute documentary produced by Culture Pop Productions' Seth Kushner (Graphic NYC) and Carlos Molina.

No comments: