Thursday, August 27, 2009

Early Fahrenheit sketches

Photobucket

I don’t know if I’m one of those people who can do a blog
post everyday of the week.

Some can and I don’t know how they do it. It can be very
time consuming unless you have an intern who’s willing to
show up at 6am and make the coffee.

At any rate, today’s post will be…brief.
Above are a few VERY early sketches for the “Fahrenheit”
graphic novel. I was still thinking about how I was going
to illustrate the book and how impressionistic I could
possibly get with the art and especially the colors.

Again, see more of my sketches and original art at the
Bergen Street signing this weekend if you can come by.
Details below:


Saturday, August 29, 2009
7:00pm - close
Bergen Street Comics
470 Bergen Street, Brooklyn
bergenstreetcomics.com
twitter.com/bergenstcomics
718-230-5600


Thanks for reading.

No comments: